Optical and Photometric Testing and Calibration Laboratory (LOF)
- Pro Optica’s Optical and Photometric Testing and Calibration Laboratory (LOF) provides comprehensive facilities for testing optical and optoelectronic systems and materials. LOP has Romanian Accreditation Association- RENAR certificate ( LI 970) to ISO17025 for competence to perform testing activities, thereby you are guaranteed that our measurements capabilities fulfill the rigorous standards.
- The experience and laboratory equipment grants us the possibility to ensure the quality of measurements for optical components and complete imaging systems developed by Pro Optica, on a competitive worldwide level.
- LOF provides a wide range of measuring capabilities:
- Optics parameter Testing
Image quality (MTF)
Plane and spherical surface deviation
- Photometric and radiometric Measurements
Spectral Transmission and reflection in UV, visible and infrared
Spectral characterization of sources
- Optics , Imager and Camera Testing
Sensor Performance (MTF, Resolution, Etc.)
Sensor Characteristics (NETD, MRTD, MRC, SiTF, 3D Noise, Etc.)
Test services of thermal imagers, night vision devices, VIS-NIR cameras, SWIR cameras, image intensifier tubes and optical objectives of sights.
- LOF main focus is on infrared spectrum applications, with excellent facilities in this respect, providing certified calibration measurements and tests. Pro Optica’s electro -optical imaging systems (thermal imagers), has numerous applications in defense & security sector (military, border guards, police, etc.) and civilian sector. The high precision equipment we use to test our products (thermal imagers) is the DT 1500-viariable distance test system.
- Another versatile system is ORI-RO test station, which is a universal tester of optical module for visible, near infrared, short infrared, middle infrared and far infrared ranges.
- Image characteristics and quality determination (ISO17025): MRTD- Minimum Resolvable Temperature Difference, MDTD- Minimum Detectable Temperature Difference, MTF- Modulation Transfer Function, Characteristics response of IR sensor.
ORI-Ro test station: